Summer Program Information
This summer, West ISD is set to offer the following instructional and intervention programs, camps, strength and conditional program, free meals program, and YMCA Day Care program.
West ISD Summer Strength and Conditioning Program Information
West ISD Volleyball, Basketball (Girls and Boys), Baseball, Softball, Golf (Girls and Boys), and Theatre (Girls and Boys) Camp Information
West ISD Summer Instructional and Intervention Program Information
- For: Grades 3-12 Students (Grades 9-12 Credit Recovery Program as well)
- Grades 9-12 - Tuesday, May 31, through Thursday, June 24, 2022 (Monday through Thursday only)
- Grades 3-8 - Monday, June 6, through Thursday, June 30, 2022 (Monday through Thursday only)
- Times and Location:
- Grades 9-12 - 11:30 AM-3:30 PM
- Grades 3-8 - 8:00 AM-1:00 PM
- West Middle/High School
- Cost: Free
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Transportation will be provided.
For summer program information, please contact Diane Wilson, West ISD Summer Programs Coordinator, at (254) 981-2050, Ext. 2100.