1. Check Payments: If paying by check, please write your student's name and ID number (if known) on the memo section of the check.
2. Cash Payments: If your student is in elementary school and you would like to pay with cash, please send cash in an envelope with the student's name and ID number (if known) written on the outside.
3. Online Payments: Our online prepayment system is the MySchoolBucks.com system.
- The convenience fee per transaction is $1.95.
- MySchoolBucks has the following payment methods available for use: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or Electronic Check.
- Parents can setup low balance email alerts in MySchoolBucks or view purchases and account balances.
PK - 5th $1.25 *PK - 5th $2.50
6th - 12th $1.50 *6th - 12th $2.75
Adult/Guest $2.00 *Adult/Guest $3.50
* Proposed price increase
Meal Charge Policy
PK - 8th - Students may charge up to a maximum of 3 Days
9th - 12th - Students may charge up to a maximum of 3 Days
No child will be refused a meal. An alternative meal will be offered for a student that has charged the maximum allowed. The alternative meal will consist of a cheese sandwich or a peanut butter & jelly sandwich, vegetable, fresh fruit and milk. Meal charging privileges will be reinstated when the account balance has been paid.
Parents will be notified negative or low balance account through School Bucks.
WES Manger will send negative balance memos on Progressive Report and Report Cards period.
Applying for the meal program provides other opportunities for High School students: fee waived for SAT, ACT testing, college applications, reduced summer school program fees, reduced fees for AP test. Student participation information is confidential.