Notice of General Elections for West ISD
This site will be used by David Truitt, Superintendent, to post all General Election information. Per House Bill 305, passed by the 86th Texas Legislature, below, you will find the dates and locations of the next West ISD Trustee Election and the requirements and deadline for filing for candidacy for School Board Trustee.
November 2020 Election Information
- First Day to File for School Board Trustee Candidates: Saturday, July 18, 2020
- Last Day to File for School Board Trustee Candidates: Monday, August 17, 2020
- Location to File: West ISD Administration Building, 406 West Shook St., West, Texas 76691
- Election Questions: Sandra Kettler at (254) 981-2000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note: West ISD Board of Trustee Places 1 (Dr. Larry Sparks) and 2 (Leigh Crawshaw) are up for election in November 2020.
- To review the Order of Election and Voting Locations, please see the PDF file attached below.
- Political Subdivision Forms, Texas Secretary of State
- Texas Election Code
2019 West ISD Bond Election Information
- For information on the 2019 Bond for a new West Elementary School, click here.
For additional information, please contact Sandra Kettler, Election Officer, at (254) 981-2000.