Interested in Destination ImagiNation®?
Is your student interested in stretching their mind, enhancing their creative problem-solving skills, and having a blast with a group of fun team members? If you answered “yes”, then your student is a perfect candidate to be a part of the award-winning West ISD Destination ImagiNation (DI) program.
Here are a few important West ISD DI Dates:
- Monday, September 24, 2018: Parent and Student Program Information Meeting, 6:30 PM in the West Middle/High School Auditorium
- Friday, October 5, 2018: Deadline to Return the DI Passport to your Campus Front Office. Note: The DI Passport is the program commitment form.
- Saturday, December 15, 2018: Instant Challenge Workshop, 12:30-2:30 PM at West Middle/High School
- Saturday, February 23, 2019: Heart of Texas Regional DI Tournament, Leander, Texas, at Glenn High School
- Friday, March 22, and Saturday, March 23, 2019: Texas DI State Tournament, Corpus Christi, Texas
- Wednesday, May 22, through Saturday, May 25, 2019: Global Finals, Kansas City, Missouri
Here are a few important DI Links:
- Heart of Texas Region Destination Imagination
- Heart of Texas Region Calendar
- Texas Destination Imagination
- Destination Imagination Program
- 2018-2019 Destination Imagination Challenge Previews
- Team Resources
- YouTube Destination Imagination Channel
For information about the West ISD DI program, please contact David Truitt, Superintendent, at (254) 981-2000.
Campus DI Sponsors are:
- West Elementary School - Kristie Bryant: (254) 981-2200
- West Middle/High School - Jason Dalrymple: (254) 981-2050