Interested in Destination ImagiNation®?
Is your student interested in stretching their mind, enhancing their creative problem-solving skills, and having a blast with a group of fun team members? If you answered “yes”, then your student is a perfect candidate to be a part of the award-winning West ISD Destination ImagiNation (DI) program.
Here are a few important West ISD DI Dates:
- Monday, August 28, 2017: Parent and Student Program Information Meeting, 6:30 PM in the West Middle/High School Auditorium
- Friday, September 8, 2017: Deadline to Return the DI Passport to your Campus Front Office. Note: The DI Passport is the program commitment form.
- Tuesday, September 19, 2017: West ISD DI Team Manager Support Meeting, 6:30 PM in the West Middle/High School Auditorium
- Saturday, February 17, 2017: Heart of Texas Regional DI Tournament at Cedar Ridge High School in Round Rock, TX
- Friday, April 6, through Sunday, April 8, 2018: Texas Affiliate State DI Tournament in Mansfield, TX
Here are a few important DI Links:
- Heart of Texas Region DI - West ISD joined a new Region last year!
- Texas DI
- DI Program
- 2017-2018 DI Challenge Previews
- Team Resources
- YouTube Destination Imagination Channel
For information about the West ISD DI program, please contact Becky Kersh, District DI Coordinator, at (254) 981-2010, or David Truitt, Superintendent, at (254) 981-2000.